I was cleaning out my bag the other day and decided to snap a few pics of my day-to-day essentials. Take a peek:
From Left to Right Clockwise:
1. Kiehls Hand Salve: Works great from extra dry hands in this cold weather.
2. Kiehls Deodorant: I'm a psycho and always carry extra deodorant with me.
3. iPad: I never leave my house without this! I use it to blog, read articles, and keep notes.
4. Kiehls Ultra Face Moisturizer: The daily best moisturizer for dry skin
5. Clinique Mascara: I keep a travel size of mascara on me just in case I need a touch up.
6. Metro Card/Wallet
7. Spare SD Card: Just in case my SD card fills up I like to carry a spare on me so I can capture great moments.
8. Palmers Lip Butter: This tastes yummy and keeps lips soft, the flavor is chocolate mint
9. Purell: New York City is really dirty so I always make sure to sanitize after leaving public places.
10. Spare Necklace: You never know when you need to spruce up an outfit.
11. Business Cards:: This goes without saying
12. Spare Contacts: I would be lost if one of my contact lens ripped. I learned from the past and now I always make sure I have extras on me.
13. Nars Lip Stick in Roman Holiday: This is a really pretty pink and great every day color.
14. Stila Lip Glaze: I don't really wear this often but its nice to carry a lip gloss.
15. Nars Lip Pencil in Damed: Obsessed with this velvety matte color. Great for both day and night.