In the wake of a disaster any efforts you can make to help those affected by the tsunami in Japan are extremely helpful. There are so many options right now where you can easily make a donation. I rounded up a few below:
1. American Red Cross Relief: text REDCROSS to 90999 to donate $10
2. Call 1-800-SAL-ARMY to donate or text "Japan" or "Quake" to 80888 to make a $10 donation (Please make sure to respond "YES" to the Thank You message you will receive).
3. Purchase a "Help Japan" poster by Zac Neulieb, available at swissmiss, and 100 percent of the profits go to the Red Cross.
4. Facebook has created the Global Disaster Relief page, which allows visitors access to information on a host of organizations where you can donate.
5. Uniqlo's parent company will be setting up clothing donation boxes in their stores, where you can drop off clothing and towels.
6. Help the children affected by the disaster in japan by texting JAPAN to 864233 to donate $10 to Unicef.
7. iTunes is taking donations for the Red Cross Japan earthquake and tsunami relief. Just log in and you can one-click contribute anywhere from $5 to $200 just as easily as buying a song, app or game.